Who we are
Our website address is: https://shinevillepark.com.
Last updated: Sept 1, 2020
Shinevillepark.com is committed to providing clear and concise information regarding our privacy policies and practices. This Privacy Statement describes how Shinevillepark.com and its residents committee (“we,” or “us”) collect, use, and disclose certain personal information in the course of providing our services. By accessing our website (www.shinevillepark.com) or utilizing our services, you consent to the information collection and handling practices outlined in this statement.
I. Services and Scope
Shinevillepark.com provides comprehensive property management software solutions and services to Shineville Park Condominium residents and managers (our “Residents”). In providing this suite of services, Shinevillepark.com acts as a platform to our Residents. As a service provider, Shinevillepark.com may collect personal information for services that we process on behalf of our Residents. Our platform collect and control all such personal information, and we provide our platformservices in accordance with Residents’ contractual provisions and instructions regarding data collection, privacy, processing, and security.
Shinevillepark.com can be accessed by the residents committee, management office personnel, and residents. This administration may include control over end user account access and functionality, as well as access and monitoring of end user data and activity.
II. Information Collection
Shinevillepark.com involve the collection and processing of personal information for residents and property management. This includes resident and prospect information. This personal information varies depending on the individual services being utilized, and multiple services may be integrated. The personal information collected includes the following:
- Contact Information & Identification: name, address, telephone number, email address, and emergency contact information
- Personal Details: date of birth, social security number, driver’s license/state-issued ID/military ID/passport number, employment history/income, gender, and marital status
- Property Ledger Information and Documents: resident leases, resident ledger history, utility consumption/expense, property notices and communications, rent/fee payment receipts, and other resident-generated content related to property management and resident history
- Credentials and Authentication Information: user names, passwords, password hints and security questions
- Technical Information: IP address, device and hardware specifications, and web browser type
- Usage Data: logging data that tracks service access, usage, performance metrics, and error reports
III. Information Use
The personal information collected by Shinevillepark.com is used for a variety of purposes, including:
- To fulfill the purpose for which the personal information was collected and provide the requested Shinevillepark.com services.
- To integrate with apartment community services offered by Shinevillepark.com or third party service providers contracted by management office.
- To process service requests, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To distribute communications and legally required notices regarding the status of Shinevillepark.com via phone, email, and SMS text.
- To provide Shinevillepark.com maintenance, enhancement, security, support, and website optimization.
- To maintain compliance with Malaysian laws related to software-as-a-service, background screening, financial institutions, and money services businesses.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure Shinevillepark.com user accounts.
IV. Information Sharing & Disclosure
Shinevillepark.com does not sell personal information collected through Shinevillepark.com.
Shinevillepark.com may provide personal information to third parties under limited circumstances, including service providers and vendors that support or integrate with the Shinevillepark.com services described in this statement. Shinevillepark.com only shares personal information to the extent reasonably necessary to support Shinevillepark.com requirements, or for the third party vendors or service providers to perform the services on our Residents’ behalf. We do not permit third party vendors or service providers to use or disclose your personal information except for the purpose of providing the services we request of them.
In addition, if the Residents’ Committee enters into any business transition, restructuring, merger, sale, or other transferring of assets, we reserve the right to transfer all Shinevillepark.com information, including all personal information, as part of or in connection with the transaction.
Finally, we will access, transfer, disclose, and preserve personal information when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary to:
- Comply with applicable law or respond to valid requests by public authorities, including law enforcement, national security agencies, or other government entities;
- Operate and maintain the security of Shinevillepark.com; and
- Protect the rights and property of Shinevillepark.com, including both intellectual property and physical systems infrastructure.
V. Cookies, Web Beacons, and Other Technologies – Do Not Track
When you access Shinevillepark.com website, our servers may place small text files (“cookies”) on your computer for recordkeeping purposes. Among other things, cookies enable us to gather information about your activity on our website for the purposes of improving your online experience, establishing secure user accounts, remembering your preferences and settings, and for other similar customization purposes.
In addition to cookies, Shinevillepark.com website may utilize web beacons, clear gifs, or other technologies to gather information on how users interact with and utilize various features. For example, these technologies can identify popular pages, viewing patterns, click-through, conversion rates, and other information that can be used to improve, monitor, and operate our websites, products, and services.
Some web browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature. This feature lets you tell websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. These features are not yet uniform across browsers, and our sites are not currently set up to respond to those signals. Most internet browsers provide controls that allow users to directly manage or disable the placement and usage of cookies on their computer. Please note that disabling cookies may deactivate or otherwise restrict certain features on Shinevillepark.com website.
VI. Third Party Links to Other Sites
VII. Data Security
Shinevillepark.com implements and maintains appropriate physical, administrative, technical and organizational measures to protect the information we process against unauthorized or unlawful access, use or disclosure, and against accidental loss, damage, alteration or destruction. Under our security policies and practices, access to personal information is restricted and authorized only for those who have a business need for such access. Shinevillepark.com strives to protect the personal information that we process; however, no security program is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee that our safeguards will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, use, or disclose personal information. We maintain security incident response policies and procedures to handle incidents involving unauthorized access to personal data we process.
VIII. Accessing and Updating Personal Information
In the event your personal information is determined to be outdated, incomplete, or inaccurate, you may access and update your information by logging into yourShinevillepark.com account or contacting your property manager. If you require verification that your requested changes have been completed, and such verification is not readily displayed in your Shinevillepark.com account, you may request confirmation at the email address listed below (See “Contact Us”).
IX. Children’s Online Privacy
Shinevillepark.com does not target children under the age of 13 for the collection of information online, and our services are not designed to attract children’s attention or interaction.
X. Privacy Statement Changes
Shinevillepark.com reserves the right to amend this privacy statement at our sole discretion at any time. When we make changes to this privacy statement, we will post the updated content to our applicable website(s) and Shinevillepark.com along with the effective date of the change. Your continued use of Shinevillepark.com following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
XI. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement or its implementation, you may contact us via the following methods:
Shineville Park Condominium Residents Committee
61A, Shineville Park Condominium,
Solok Thean Tek 1,
OR Via email at: email@example.com